• Les rubriques Mangas et Cinéma du forum sont en Travaux durant quelques semaines (mais vous pouvez les utiliser !)

Best served cold (?)

Les univers médiévaux-fantastiques et de fantasy hors récits de Tolkien :
Game of Thrones, Narnia, Harry Potter, romans de David Eddings, Pratchett, David Gemmel, Marion Zimmer Bradley, Terry Brooks, The Witcher, etc.
Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Best served cold (?)

Messagepar Cerca Trova » dim. sept. 03, 2023 9:45 pm

M. Foirage Terminatoresque me manquait :rire:

Rebecca Ferguson Gives a Promising Update on Tim Miller’s Best Served Cold Adaptation

The project is still in very early stages: Ferguson was barely announced as lead a month ago. So far, we only know that Deadpool director Tim Miller is attached to helm. The approach to the source material is curious: Best Served Cold was published after the main story, which is dubbed The First Law Trilogy. This means that the entry point of moviegoers into that universe will be through a standalone novel. But, as Ferguson made it clear to Steve Weintraub, it’s all slowly coming to life:

“We were just talking about casting and who we want around. Yeah, I'm very, very excited. We'll see now with strikes and everything that's happening, but everything will happen in its own time.”

Best Served Cold is set in a cruel, kill-or-be-killed universe inhabited by Monza Murcatto (Ferguson), a ruthless mercenary whose popularity made her a target. After getting betrayed and left for dead, she embarks on a nonstop revenge quest in order to kill the seven men who tried to eliminate her. As the title suggests, she carefully plans her vengeance but is forced to fast-track her plans after another killer is dispatched to end her once and for all. Originally conceived as a trilogy that was kicked off with the best-selling novel The Blade Itself, Abercrombie’s series expanded into The First Law World, which now features ten books divided into trilogies, standalone novels, and short story collections.

(https://collider.com/rebecca-ferguson-b ... im-miller/)

"Most of what you think you know about Camelot and the evil sorceress known as Morgan Le Fay is nothing but lies. I should know for I'm Morgan Le Fay, High-Priestress of the Isle of Avalon."

"The truth winds somewhere between the road to Glastonbury, Isle of the Priests, and the road to Avalon, lost forever in the mists."

- Mists of Avalon

Scarabéaware
Terminabot
Terminabot
Localisation : Black Lodge, Death Star, Pyongyang, Vaisseau de Freezer, Ra Metal, Comète Blanche

Re: Best served cold (202...)

Messagepar Scarabéaware » dim. sept. 03, 2023 9:55 pm

Ah, bon espérons qu'il propose quelque chose de potable quand à ce film :mrgreen:.
ALL HAIL PALPATINE, ALL HAIL FREEZER, ALL HEIL ZORDER, ALL HAIL EREN, ALL HAIL SKYNET, ALL HAIL BRITANNIA, ALL HAIL WILLIAM DELOS.
Venez jouer avec Bob Image.

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Messagepar Cerca Trova » dim. sept. 03, 2023 9:59 pm

le choix de Rebecca Ferguson en actrice principale, c'est déjà plus que potable :lol: et ça semble pas un pitch où il pourra abuser des paradoxes temporels à en vomir mdr

"Most of what you think you know about Camelot and the evil sorceress known as Morgan Le Fay is nothing but lies. I should know for I'm Morgan Le Fay, High-Priestress of the Isle of Avalon."

"The truth winds somewhere between the road to Glastonbury, Isle of the Priests, and the road to Avalon, lost forever in the mists."

- Mists of Avalon

Scarabéaware
Terminabot
Terminabot
Localisation : Black Lodge, Death Star, Pyongyang, Vaisseau de Freezer, Ra Metal, Comète Blanche

Messagepar Scarabéaware » dim. sept. 03, 2023 10:04 pm

Oui, enfin ce serait encore mieux s'il y a de quoi ne pas dire qu'au moins ça lui aura payé la bouffe et le loyer :mdr:.
ALL HAIL PALPATINE, ALL HAIL FREEZER, ALL HEIL ZORDER, ALL HAIL EREN, ALL HAIL SKYNET, ALL HAIL BRITANNIA, ALL HAIL WILLIAM DELOS.

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Messagepar Cerca Trova » dim. sept. 03, 2023 10:07 pm

oui :lol:

- Mists of Avalon

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Messagepar Cerca Trova » lun. oct. 16, 2023 10:05 pm

Tout à fait pour Dune :fangirl:

MILLER: Well, Best Served Cold is the one that's out there that you know of. That's the one I'm most excited about and that's the movie that I hope to be making very soon. You've talked to Rebecca Ferguson about it. When I mentioned Dune, I mean, fuck, she was so amazing in that movie. I think she's amazing at everything she does. But that's the thing that's next on the agenda is Best Served Cold.

Me parait trés bien comment Tim Miller nous le présente mais il est OBLIGE de le faire comme il le dit, maintenant :siffle:

You know, directors kind of attach to things and detach, but I've been working on this for a long time. Probably 12 years now, at least – not this particular one, but working with Joe Abercrombie. We tried to do The First Law as a series, and then we switched to, I said, “Well, what if we did a trilogy of films and I'll cross-shoot them, and it'll fucking kill me, but it'll be great? We could release three movies back to back.” Why wouldn't you want to spend $300 million on that? Come on. Then we landed with Best Served Cold as a really great introduction to the world of The First Law. There's 10 books, and if you haven't read them, I highly recommend the audiobooks because the gentleman that reads them, Steven Pacey, is amazing. He's also the narrator in “The Drowned Giant,” the Love, Death + Robots story. I did it in Season 3. So anyway, that's the one I'm looking forward to next. It's a great world. It's Kill Bill meets Game of Thrones is my quick pitch. Joe's style of writing, it's called grimdark, but it really has a lot of sense of humor and humanity to it that makes it sort of different from most of what you've seen before.

(https://collider.com/tim-miller-comic-b ... interview/)

- Mists of Avalon

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Re: Best served cold (?)

Messagepar Cerca Trova » jeu. févr. 29, 2024 4:36 pm

mais.... mais :hum hum:

Capture d'écran 2024-02-29 162800.png
Capture d'écran 2024-02-29 162800.png (33.65 Kio) Vu 147 fois

Capture d'écran 2024.png
Capture d'écran 2024.png (28.51 Kio) Vu 147 fois

- Mists of Avalon

Scarabéaware
Terminabot
Terminabot

Messagepar Scarabéaware » jeu. févr. 29, 2024 7:37 pm

Est ce que c'est toujours d'actualité en fait ? Et tiens j'aurais pas cru qu'elle était productrice sur Sonic 3 :mdr:.

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Messagepar Cerca Trova » jeu. févr. 29, 2024 9:43 pm

je me le demandais justement vu qu'il a disparu des pages IMBD de Rebecca et de Tim Miller et ça a aussi disparu de leurs pages wiki mais on a pas eu de news officielles quant au fait que c'était abandonné.

Scarabéaware a écrit : Et tiens j'aurais pas cru qu'elle était productrice sur Sonic 3 :mdr:.

Nope, Rebecca est productrice sur Silo. c'est Tim Miller qui est coupable de produire hum quoi que sera Sonic 3 :lol:

- Mists of Avalon

Scarabéaware
Terminabot
Terminabot

Messagepar Scarabéaware » ven. mars 01, 2024 7:01 pm

Ah d'accord, au temps pour moi :lol:

Cerca Trova
Arrivée en Grèce
Arrivée en Grèce

Messagepar Cerca Trova » sam. avr. 27, 2024 11:48 am

je veux bien croire qu'on sache pas où ça en est de l'affaire vu qu'on a pas eu de news que c'était annulé ou que le tournage ne semble pas avoir commencé mais que ça soit retardé par la grève des acteurs, euh; ils ont eu le temps pour reprendre si jamais la grève les avait interrompu dans les préparations du tournage vu que la grève est finie depuis 5 mois :lol:

Details on the project's status are unknown and could be delayed by the 2023 strikes.

(https://screenrant.com/rebecca-ferguson ... ce=Twitter)

- Mists of Avalon

Retourner vers « Fantasy - Merveilleux - Médiéval Fantastique »